News MagSafe probably isn't safe for Galaxy S22 Ultra or S23 Ultra, either

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Isn't safe? oh my click bait! Crawl back under your rock, chicken little. It should protect you from errant pieces of sky.

There are also magnetic cases for the Z Folds, S21 Ultra and Note 20s and 10s at least if you would like to milk this fearmongering a bit longer.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
It's been 100% safe for both my S22 Ultra and now my S23 Ultra. I had a bit of a heat issue with metal rings with adhesive, but no such issue with MagSafe-ready cases by Toru, Ringke, UAG, and Spigen.

No issues whatsoever.

Edit: I forgot to chime in on the S-pen. In order of increasing "issues" with the s-pen not registering with the case on:

Spigen OneTapRing (virtually zero issues.)
Ringke Fusion Magnetic
UAG Plyo Pro

Last edited:

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for giving me a reason to delete you from my Google feed. Stupid clickbait article that further shows blog sites are as far removed from what was once known as journalism.

Multiple cases including my current nilkin (or however it's spelled), and I have zero issues. I use a wallet every now and then and haven't had issues with it. But honestly, junk on the back of the phone while trying to write would just be annoying.

Last edited:

drzeller

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
This is a poorly written, irresponsible, clickbait article. There have been well designed cases that handle this for several years now. And even those that didn't were just hassle and didn't cause damage.

The greatest actual damage associated this article is the further erosion of this site's reputation.

mfoulkes

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
What a terrible report. I'm beginning to think you're an Apple fanboy. My s23 ultra and now my s24 ultra have absolutely no problems with my Mag safe cases and the s pen. There are many many manufacturers who have solved this issue. Do some actual real reporting on Androids

Reactions: jermwhl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d