MikRunny, the new Sense 3.5 ROM

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
If you like Sense 3.5 ROMs such as InfectedROM Eternity, this one should appeal to your inner flashfreak. Seems pretty quick. My initial impression is this could become the Sense 3.5 ROM-of-choice once we get a couple revisions to play with. Give it a shot...

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/13460-[ROM]---[12/26/2011]---MikRunny-v1.01---[-Sense-3.5-|-2.3.5-|-Tweaks-|-Odex/Deodex-]-(Tbolt)

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The ROM isn't posted with the post above the user simply shared a link to the other users post for the rom, as far as I know there isn't any rules broke to do this and the developer usually doesn't mind as long as the download links are not post...

After looking over the post this doesn't appear to be Virus work and now I see reason for question, did this developer ask Virus? If not this could be misleading because the name of the rom has the same label as Virus but it appears he has no hand in developing the rom... Users may think this is the same work and this may be misleading of the quality of the rom, the developer may consider renaming the rom..

Last edited:
Reactions: stratejaket

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the confusion. I was simply sharing a link to the post so everyone could check this out. Also, my intention is to simply state an opinion that if you like the Eternity ROM, then you will also enjoy this ROM, MikRunny. They are both based on Sense 3.5. I like both ROMs and am currently running MikRunny v1.0.0. This ROM is a product of the MikRom devs... Not Virus. I edited my initial post to clarify.

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Nothing meant by the statement, I tried the rom and it looks good but it needs more work before I can use it, I have had a number of crashes from it so I went back to my BAMF Forever..

It a nice rom still...

mcluvn

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
The ROM isn't posted with the post above the user simply shared a link to the other users post for the rom, as far as I know there isn't any rules broke to do this and the developer usually doesn't mind as long as the download links are not post...

After looking over the post this doesn't appear to be Virus work and now I see reason for question, did this developer ask Virus? If not this could be misleading because the name of the rom has the same label as Virus but it appears he has no hand in developing the rom... Users may think this is the same work and this may be misleading of the quality of the rom, the developer may consider renaming the rom..

its not a virous Rom. the mik team is building the ROM for multiple devices. Newtoroot has everything to do with the development. if you don't know what your talkin about then its probably best to keep silent.

Reactions: waker

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
The original post didn't make it sound like it was a virus at all. Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my Thunderbolt via Tapatalk.

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
its not a virous Rom. the mik team is building the ROM for multiple devices. Newtoroot has everything to do with the development. if you don't know what your talkin about then its probably best to keep silent.

I understand that it was not reported to be a Virus rom but the rom is the same name of the rom the Virus released and if a user looks at the Sense 3.5 rom that he released and the version number that the posted noted I was just pointing out that it would be possible to have someone think that these are part of the same rom and it also don't help that they are both released from the same developer group..

My statement wasn't meant to degrade or insult the developer, I was responding to the other post that the user asked a question...

So if you have a issue with what I posted, you will get over it because it was a statement and not intended to start a pissing competition.. So if you are not going to read and understand the statement you should keep silent yourself...

Conversation done...

mcluvn

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Lmao.. I understand what your sayin. its just just hard for us to help people that have questions when they are getting false info from forums that the devs didn't even put there ROM on. we all appreciate everyone that enjoys the roms but all questions should be posted in the right forums so that others that have the same issue can read it and maybe find his answer. it also helps the dev with fixing bugs or any other issues. Thanks guys.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have touched on that statement as much as I like.... Here is information to help anyone using this rom if you experiance lockups or reboots like I have and also issues using some apps without FC, the solution that worked for me was to flash the 5.0 lean kernal instead of using the recent one in the rom now...

After I installed this all smooth out and I am able to run apps that would FC before... this is worth checking out of you are having issues...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers