Moving Music From Desktop To Phone And Freezing Issues

Jeff Stevens

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
This phone is driving me crazy !! Dropped my GS3 and cracked the screen. Traded for a iPhone 4s and HATED it, so I got this phone and $100 for it. I have a Verizon upgrade in Feb., so I'm just trying to make it to then. But -- here's the issues. I have a custom build desktop, and have a usb 2.0 flash drive with lots of music on it that I want to move to my phone. Simple -- right ?? Well -- no !! Can anyone help and explain it in a way that I can understand, since I'm not too good with phone tech. And -- #2 when I'm on the phone and want to hang up, I almost have to take a hammer to the end call button to hang up. Sometimes I have to pull the battery to get it to end the call ! What causes that, it's driving me CRAZY ! Any way to fix that issue ??:'(

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You need to install the motorola drivers. Should be able to find them on motorola web site. Go to product support for the incredible 2.
Found this for your drivers...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1149991

The end call problem another issue. Try and use the pull down notification to end the call...as if you were in another screen while you are on the call.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174