New render might give us our first look at Google’s Pixel 4 design

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So I have heard that there is a new team designing the Pixel 4, can someone verify that. Also after owning a Note 9 please Google have a minimum of 6GB of memory. I love the drawings and know the cameras cannot be on the same side so if its that phone with cameras on both sides one for the front and one for the back I could live with that design.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So I have heard that there is a new team designing the Pixel 4, can someone verify that. Also after owning a Note 9 please Google have a minimum of 6GB of memory. I love the drawings and know the cameras cannot be on the same side so if its that phone with cameras on both sides one for the front and one for the back I could live with that design.

Don't know how to verify that the HTC team is onboard but what else could they be doing? Whether they are a positive influence remains to be seen.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
It would be good for them to have a modern phone this time, get rid of that godawful notch and go with the infinity-o display. I would like an ultrawide camera on the back as a second lens. And 6GB is a must. Also 128GB should be smallest storage option. Otherwise it just won't compete even with the S10e

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Don't know how to verify that the HTC team is onboard but what else could they be doing? Whether they are a positive influence remains to be seen.

HTC's phone design team was acquired late in the development of the Pixel 3/3XL, so couldn't really have had any substantial impact on the current devices, but they'll have been there since the very early stages of the 4/4XL.

HTC may not have had the best sellers, but their phones were always very well thought out and solidly executed - the real question in my mind is whether they'll be tasked with putting high levels of polish on the previous trends or making a footprint in the sand with something truly new (at least for Google).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thola051ll