Nexus 4 Data connection not working anymore - Please help!!!

Sourabh Narayankar

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Nexus 4 that I bought from US. The thing is suddenly from 10 - 15 days my mobile internet has stopped working on my Nexus 4. I dont get 3G as well as 2G data connections. The network state keeps saying Connecting for a long time and then finally says Disconnected. The 3G as well as 2G worked fine previously. I don't remember me making any upgrade or so in that duration too. Wifi works fine.
I have already tried flashing factory image of jellybean 4.2.2. That dint help too. The problem remains the same even after that. And yes I use Vodafone services in India. I have tried different sim cards in my mobile but with no success. I don't get the data connection on any of the other sim cards too. My sim card works fine in other mobile tho, I tried on Samsung Galaxy S3 of my friend.

Nexus 4 is of literally no use without the data connection. I hope there is no hardware issue. :(

Do any of you guys encountered such a issue. Or what is there left that I can try.

Anirvan Karmakar

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm facing the exact same issue from last 10-15 days. The phone has become useless and its frustrating. Please let me know if you find any solution.

Regards,
Anirvan.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd try contacting your provider and asking for a replacement sim card.. If you haven't changed anything software wise, and even flashed the stock images and radio I don't know what else it could be besides hardware issue.

Signal has been fine on tmobile, USA, here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sourabh Narayankar

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply guys...
I have checked with the operator and checked the APN settings too. Everytihng is fine.
My sim works in other nexus 4. I checked in a friends mobile. Any other suggestions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel