PDA Net/FoxFi and new Verizon Unlimited plans

A

AC Question

I have a question about PDA Net and the new Verizon unlimited plans. Does anyone know if after the 10 GB of data that Verizon gives with the hotspot. Does PDA Net work after 10 GB or no? The reason I am asking is I have a girl friend who is on the old unlimited plan and she wants to switch to save money. But sometimes she uses more than 10 GB of data with the hotspot. The family plan she is on cost around 300 dollars, three phones and a hotspot, plus two home phones from verizon. According to Verizon the price would drop to 190 a month for everything. This is the main reason she wants to switch.

Thanks,

Tony

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a question about PDA Net and the new Verizon unlimited plans. Does anyone know if after the 10 GB of data that Verizon gives with the hotspot. Does PDA Net work after 10 GB or no? The reason I am asking is I have a girl friend who is on the old unlimited plan and she wants to switch to save money. But sometimes she uses more than 10 GB of data with the hotspot. The family plan she is on cost around 300 dollars, three phones and a hotspot, plus two home phones from verizon. According to Verizon the price would drop to 190 a month for everything. This is the main reason she wants to switch.

Thanks,

Tony

Welcome to Android Central. You might want to check out this thread. It’s lengthy, but you may find the answer you are looking for there.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/768972-unlimited-data-back-14.html#post5682647

Also, consider registering as a member here. It's free, and we always welcome new members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201