People shouldn't complain

Angelita Villarreal

Mar 16, 2022
Visit site
This is what I don't understand about people. I don't have any questions just saying what's on my mind. People shouldn't complain about anything, because q links service is free. Your saving a lot of money each year. And OK if its a little slow, have patience, I have q link n I have nothing to argue about because if I didn't get approved for this service I would b paying 50-60 dollars for my monthly bill and with unlimited data man that's even better. Yea so the tablet is a little slow but it free and its better than nothing. I'm glad for the people who can afford a better tablet, but for someone like me that's on a very tight budget I have to settle for the scepter 8, maybe down the line I can afford a better one, but I'm glad I got this one. I don't care about how slow it is, everyone should be glad that we have programs like this that can help us. Not everyone in the world have this much privilege there's a lot of countries that don't have help from our government. And if I were q link if there are some customers calling about complaints about nonsense I would disconnect there service because I'm pretty sure they will complain about nonsense. I think that if a person like myself really needs this will not be complaining about any stupid reason

Appreciate The Help We Receive From Our Government

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
This is what I don't understand about people. I don't have any questions just saying what's on my mind. People shouldn't complain about anything, because q links service is free. Your saving a lot of money each year. And OK if its a little slow, have patience, I have q link n I have nothing to argue about because if I didn't get approved for this service I would b paying 50-60 dollars for my monthly bill and with unlimited data man that's even better. Yea so the tablet is a little slow but it free and its better than nothing. I'm glad for the people who can afford a better tablet, but for someone like me that's on a very tight budget I have to settle for the scepter 8, maybe down the line I can afford a better one, but I'm glad I got this one. I don't care about how slow it is, everyone should be glad that we have programs like this that can help us. Not everyone in the world have this much privilege there's a lot of countries that don't have help from our government. And if I were q link if there are some customers calling about complaints about nonsense I would disconnect there service because I'm pretty sure they will complain about nonsense. I think that if a person like myself really needs this will not be complaining about any stupid reason

Appreciate The Help We Receive From Our Government

Actually, that help comes from TAXPAYERS. The government just distributes the money, sometimes to worthy causes, sometimes not.

And I agree, it's free (if low-income) so people should not complain. And I pay a heck of a lot more than $60 for internet on top of the thousands require to run the cable to my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332