Question on Roaming.. Please Help!!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
So I finally figured out how to turn on Roaming (I live in a horrible service area in upstate NY). I turned on Domestic Voice and Domestic Data. I have work later today at 4pm and I need to use my GPS b/c I deliver pizza for a local pizza shop. I have unlimited or data family plan, so will I get charged for roaming or not? Thanks A LOT!

Broncho

May 24, 2010
Visit site
It depends on your plan and how much you use it but I'm guessing if you have the 3D then you should be OK as long as you don't use a bunch.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Broncho;1622431[B said:
]It depends on your plan[/B] and how much you use it but I'm guessing if you have the 3D then you should be OK as long as you don't use a bunch.

Did you not read my full post? I said that in there.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You won't get charged for it, but if you use roaming the majority of the time Sprint may very well send you a letter of warning. The purpose of roaming is to have service in the event that you travel to an area where Sprint doesn't have service. It is not meant to be used all the time. I have seen posts here and on other forums where people have been warned and then cancelled because they actually roam more than they are on the Sprint network. Of course, if your service is that bad, Sprint may not be the right carrier for you and being cancelled might not be a bad thing.

Reactions: Joe113

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
You won't get charged for it, but if you use roaming the majority of the time Sprint may very well send you a letter of warning. The purpose of roaming is to have service in the event that you travel to an area where Sprint doesn't have service. It is not meant to be used all the time. I have seen posts here and on other forums where people have been warned and then cancelled because they actually roam more than they are on the Sprint network. Of course, if your service is that bad, Sprint may not be the right carrier for you and being cancelled might not be a bad thing.

Thank you very much. I would only be roaming for a little bit of the day on Fridays-Mondays b/c of my job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia