Resetting a galaxy s 7 edge...need to bypass google account to do so. Can somebody help me ?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I recently came into possession of a galaxy s 7 edge. It was locked and I did not have the password or google account info to access the phone. I searched online on how to access the phone. I couldn’t even turn it off when I first got it,but I discovered how to do that’s as well as reset the phone. I now come to a point when I am setting up the phone where it ask for the gmail or google account info. I need this to proceed. Online I have seen several videos with instructions on how to bypass this little obstacle. Which leads me to believe it is possible. All of the videos and instructions are unclear due to the instructors accent or some other reason. If somebody could give me step by step instructions I could read or just the very best detailed way to do this I would appreciate it. It’s a Samsung galaxy s 8 edge,had att service but it is not activated any more. Please contact me [email deleted].

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And how exactly did you "come into possession" of the phone?:-\

You need to get the previous owner to help you get past Factory Reset Protection. Do you know who the previous owner is? Would they be too upset about this to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky