Resetting Password w/o Factory Reset

Ricctp6

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi there! I love my Galaxy Mega, but it had an unfortunate accident the other day. A hairline fracture appeared across the screen diagonally, and all of the touch screen buttons underneath the fracture have stopped working. Well?I have been receiving calls and messages all day that I desperately need to open, but I can't enter in my password because two of the letters in my password won't work. What I would like to do is to either a) bypass the password or b) be prompted to change the password to something new. This way I could use the landscape keyboard to get to the main screen of my phone. However, I don't want to do factory reset because these messages are probably related to my current employment. Does anyone know how to get around this? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! I love my Galaxy Mega, but it had an unfortunate accident the other day. A hairline fracture appeared across the screen diagonally, and all of the touch screen buttons underneath the fracture have stopped working. Well…I have been receiving calls and messages all day that I desperately need to open, but I can't enter in my password because two of the letters in my password won't work. What I would like to do is to either a) bypass the password or b) be prompted to change the password to something new. This way I could use the landscape keyboard to get to the main screen of my phone. However, I don't want to do factory reset because these messages are probably related to my current employment. Does anyone know how to get around this? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

Well, i guess you need to first get it repaired !! I don't think that you would like to use are phone that keeps on messing with you .... as you said that you are unable to put the password !!! I would say better to look for the technical support than waiting for some miracle to happen and unlock the phone !!