Restoring GO Note to-do list & Google Auth. accounts after sudden disappearance.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey all,

I've Samsung S3 (GT-I9300) with Omega v60 ROM (Android 4.3) and Boeffla Kernal 5.8 (3.0.101).

I was using SuperSU and in the one of it's updates, it messed with the ROOT so my device now went from ROOTED to NON-ROOTED.

My device was working normally today, and sometimes when it's loaded, the phone feels like it restarted when actually it didn't restart, and Boeffla notification says that I'm missing root which is obvious for sure.

I didn't wait for the phone to finish it's frozen status and make this restart-like thing, so I forced restart it by long-pressing the power button.

The device was stuck at the loading screen for two times until I removed the battery for like 5 minutes and then re-inserted it and powered on the phone to see that it's behaving like I've installed a new fresh ROM.

GO Launcher is missed up and my Google Auth. 2FA accounts vanished along with my long list in my GO Note widget and the ROM is really messed up.

Is there any way to restore the 2FA accounts and the GO Note widget list ?

Thank you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not unless they were all stored on an SD card, and then only maybe.

My suggestion? Back up all the remaining data, then start again. Install the ROM. Root it. Restore the accounts. Add anything else you need (like the missing accounts). That's about the best you can do.

Hesham_3del

Sep 28, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for your answer Rukbat, much appreciated.

I got what you are saying but I would like to understand what happened to my phone to act like this ?!

I didn't format or anything, just had successfully got it operating again after several failure attempts.

Unfortunately, my ROM is not reading my SD card since long time ago although I quite sure the SD working is operational.

Isn't there any way to even access that to-do list even in a RAW format as I've said I didn't format or anything.

Thank you :)