S10 to S10+

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. If anyone has been following the threads, you might know that after coming from large devices (S8+, Note 8, S9+, Note 9, etc), I decided to go with the regular S10 this time around.

My initial thoughts were I wanted something more manageable in my hands and I wasn't a huge fan of the double camera cutout on the front of the phone.

After owning the S10 for over a month, fast forward to today. I just purchased a one week old 128gb AT&T S10 Plus from Swappa this morning for $750.

I won't bore you with all the details, but it mostly came down to battery life. While I had some great days of battery life with my S10, it got pretty inconsistent and this past week sealed the deal for me.

I was off work for the week and my girlfriend and I went to Disneyland for a couple days. Battery life was horrible during that week, especially at Disneyland. To the point that later in the afternoon I was scrambling for our portable charger.

Another reason is in reality, I have mostly been using my regular S10 with two hands anyways. And the S10+ didn't even seem that much bigger on person. As for the double camera cutout, I'll just get used to it I'm sure.

To sum up, has anyone else jumped from the S10 to the S10+? If so, what were your reasons? And S10+ users who originally got it, what were your main reasons for getting it over the regular S10?

I'm pretty confident in my decision, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Thanks!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I always go with the plus of phones -- I just like the bigger screen real estate. Handling the phone hasn't ever been an issue for me but I could see how some would have an issue with the size.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I always go with the plus of phones -- I just like the bigger screen real estate. Handling the phone hasn't ever been an issue for me but I could see how some would have an issue with the size.
Thanks for the response. What is your experience with the battery life?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've only owned plus models , to date i have my s8+,s9+,Note9,s10+ the plus models get better battery life and i like big screens Note 9 and s10+ are almost same battery wise

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
I switched from s10 to s10 plus. Only reason to switch was battery life. Which is superb on s10plus. Though i used to use s10 more often then not single handedly which I cant do now with s10plus.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I switched from s10 to s10 plus. Only reason to switch was battery life. Which is superb on s10plus. Though i used to use s10 more often then not single handedly which I cant do now with s10plus.
My main reason for switching is also battery life. Another reason is I noticed I usually had to use two hands with my S10 anyways, so I didn't feel that I would miss much.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I got the Plus bc I always want that extra screen space, the larger battery is nice. Kinda wish I would've waited for the 5G s10 just for the 4 rear cameras. I'm big on pictures so normally the bigger phones have better cameras

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
For me s10 was more of one hand use phone so there was that convenience but I like phone with bigger batteries. Something I noticed or may be it's in my head. S10 plus sounds better .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201