Samsung announces Galaxy S 4 sales of 10 million, new colors coming this summer

jaxterzz

May 3, 2013
Visit site
"Just as CEO JK Shin predicted, Samsung has announced its new Galaxy S 4 has topped 10 million units sold in record time. That beats the 50 days it took the Galaxy S3 to top the mark, along with 5 months for the Galaxy S II, and 7 months for the original Galaxy S. Samsung has been able to crank up production and speed up worldwide rollouts for its increasingly popular flagship models, contributing to the rapidly increasing sales. Besides the chart-topping shipment numbers, it took the opportunity to announce new color variations on the way. Joining the existing White Mist and Black Forest models this summer are Blue Arctic and Red Aurora, followed later by Purple Mirage and Brown Autumn editions. Of course, the model many will covet is the one with stock Android announced at Google I/O, but that may depend on whether you want your customizations inside or outside."

S4 domination!! :) I'm excited to see all these new colours!

Samsung announces Galaxy S 4 sales of 10 million, new colors coming this summer

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
An astonishing feat for any device let alone android. This will further cement Samsung as THE alternative to the iPhone.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Someone is paying for them. In the end the manufacturer gets paid. Samsung isn't giving them away for carriers to make money on. And even if the shipped number is double the sold number, in the end they get sold for 50 bucks as an old model phone and Samsung still gets a profit. It isn't like they cost much to make once the r&d is done.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Android Central Forums

skiner5246

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
They are not the same thing. Shipped doesn't necessary mean sold. Don't talk like you know everything.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

That may be true, however I didn't "read" that from Madlaw's post? He simply asked a question. To me, it sounds like YOU are bud. Chill-out.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74