Samsung Galaxy S24: Rumors, specs, and what we want to see

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Rumors abound.
What I'd like to know is IF there will be a 2TB Version for the Ultra then will it get the 16GB RAM or will it get 24GB of RAM since We are going to Expect to pay a Premium Price just for the Increased Storage and either 16GB or 24GB then What Will the 2TB Version Price be?

Reactions: Jharperr16

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Im stumped! To me the S23U is the top phone and I don't see any specific "wants"...... I guess if I wanted to be picky, a flat screen Ultra and no more shutter lag photos......lol
Yeah, we seem to have reached peak phone. I think most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the S21U, S22U and S23U.

Even my Exynos S21U doesn't really have a noticeable performance difference compared to my Snapdragon S23U outside of battery life. The Exynos S22U was a bit of a trash fire though apparently, which is why I probably won't get the S24U.

dlorde

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, we seem to have reached peak phone. I think most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the S21U, S22U and S23U.

Even my Exynos S21U doesn't really have a noticeable performance difference compared to my Snapdragon S23U outside of battery life. The Exynos S22U was a bit of a trash fire though apparently, which is why I probably won't get the S24U.
I upgraded from the S23+ to the S24 (I wanted something a bit smaller), and the new Exynos is much better, near enough on a par with the Snapdragon. The screen is better and brighter, and the battery life is much better too, which was a surprise... These are relatively small, but clear improvements. OTOH, I don't think the AI stuff is much more than a gimmick at present, but it has promise.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the S23U and really want the S24+. The ultra is too big for me and not needed. It's more phone than I need. I don't need the sPen or the super telephoto lens. Although I did use it to photograph the eclipse. But that's not going to happen again anytime soon. I'll just wait for a few more months until I pay down my S23U more.