share command

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S5, Android Marshmallow 6.01, Verizon network.
I have many Newsreaders that I perused every morning. Some of the articles I need to read in-depth. I use the share commands to isolate the file and send it to another application so I can review it later. It works on every news reader accept 1 when I press this year command on that one news reader, I get the clipboard. How can I change any settings to permit me to use a share command for other purposes.Thanks

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Check the specific app's default actions. You should be able to clear them from the App Manager. That way, when you tap the Share button there, it should ask you again where to share to.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I meant in the App Manager, the 'default actions' section. You should be able to clear that section (not in your app's settings, but in the App Manager from your phone, in that app section).

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad you got it back! Not sure why, however, some apps seem to want to make one action as a default, so you might have to do that again if you want to share to a different app/location, but hopefully that'll do it.