Should I buy OnePlus Nord 2 or Google Pixel 4a?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Should I buy Google Pixel 4a or OnePlus Nord 2? I've used Google Pixel 2 for two years.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I agree that the 4 XL would be ideal, but it might be hard to find that phone at a decent price, even this far out. (You could probably find it for a decent price from Swappa and other private seller sites, but the caution there is that you are much less likely to have any kind of warranty or other buyer protection.)

People I know who have the 4a or 4a 5G (which has a bigger screen) have been very happy with it. Although the specs are lower on paper compared to the 4 and 4 XL, the performance and battery life are still quite good, owing to Google's optimization.

Is the 5a out of your price range?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
What a tough question! It's hard to choose between the two! I think the Pixel 4 *may* be a better all-around device, but I don't think you could go wrong with either!

Good luck, and let us know what you decide!