[Solved]I feel stupid, can't get rid of a flower animation when I receive a text message

Yishai

Sep 27, 2023
Visit site
Everytime I receive a text message from anybody I get flowers that float across the screen. I have looked over Google and Samsung with no luck. I have gone through the setting on the phone and nothing. Notification...nothing. I think I'm going crazy. Anybody please help. I really need to get these to stop.

Solution
Which phone/OS do you have? Are you using Google's or Samsung's text app? Does it happen just with texts or other apps? Have you checked your Notification settings for Edge Notifications? If this happens just with a certain type of text, it may be reaction animations (like balloons when someone says 'happy birthday').

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Which phone/OS do you have? Are you using Google's or Samsung's text app? Does it happen just with texts or other apps? Have you checked your Notification settings for Edge Notifications? If this happens just with a certain type of text, it may be reaction animations (like balloons when someone says 'happy birthday').

Solution

Yishai

Sep 27, 2023
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm using a Fold 5 and I'm using the Samsung messenger. It happens with all texts. I haven't checked out edge notifications. I'll go through the settings again and check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej