Sony vs Galaxy S21 Ultra Camera comparison

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I waited for the reviews. And ftom what I'm reading, the Xperia 1iii was a huge disappointment. Especially the camera which was suppose to be its best atribute. Just bought the galaxy s21 ultra and am loving it. I got the 256gb varient for plenty of storage.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Only issue with Amazon, is most of their ultras, are the exynos 2100 soc varient. Those were meant for the Asian market. They are not as fast as the snapdragon 888 soc. That's why I bought direct ftom T-mobile. Got the right model. Even the ones from B&H are the Asian models. Don't misunderstand me, these are great phones, but not as fast. I think Amazon, ebay, and B&H are getting a lower price for them. That's more profit in their pocket.

darrinaltman

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
i'll report back when i get it. the amazon listing says us version and its sold by amazon and not a 3rd party seller. if its not snapdragon, i'll have a good excuse for returning it.

darrinaltman

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Received my s21 ultra today. us version sold by amazon. snapdragon chip verified by app cpu-z. i have a xperia 1 ii and planned on getting iii. I mainly want this or that for the camera. i have an iPhone and im in their eco system completely but don’t like the camera system. i like having a dedicated shutter on the xperia and now the floating shutter on the s21. also having the volume buttons on the right side is preferable. also on the iPhone you have the power button exactly opposite the volume buttons and i tend to press both sides when taking pics and it messes up. plus i want the zoom capabilities of xperia/s21u. i shot some test shots today with the 1.0x, 3.0x and the 10x and i am totally blown away with the detail. this is a keeper for me. see you in the s21u forums.

darrinaltman

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
if you're interested, i returned the s21 ultra and am waiting on the xperia 1 iii. never cancelled my pre order. bottom line, i prefer the dedicated shutter button and the eye af and animal eye af technology. i love taking photos and my phone is my main camera. even though i have dedicated larger cameras.