Sprint Stock Restore FA19 ODIN

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys it came to my attention you didnt have any files to restore back to stock so im going to post a handy dandy exe that is a odin one click. put your phone into download mode and click start when it shows the com port. it will wipe your entire device and revert it back to stock FA19. i dont have teh boost version so apologies but it is at least something for anyone quasi bricked :)

www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuff/Samsung/Random/Replenish/Replenish-FA19-One-Click-Restore.exe

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
yeah i was going to mention that when i logged back on to androidforums that the exe doesnt do anything for me because im on boost...thanks anyways though shabby at least this will help someone else. im going to keep workin at gettin my boost one back up and running, im glad this isnt my primary phone or id be screwed. my curiosity into getting it working again has made me read up and start learning as much as i can android dev related and hopefully will result in a fix and or more dev for everyone here. i have a post on here somewhere describing my situation and some things ive tried, if anyone has any tips or hints or can help, please point me in the right direction. being stuck in cwm unable to do anything but play around with it via adb and aroma file manager sucks

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Well my wife's phone is stock unrooted. I haven't even messed with mine in months now and have to look and see about pulling stock recovery without the cwm way etc

I wish to share as others have rewuested it too. I'm a 32 y/o step-grampa who is a full time student that wishes he had more time to get to dev'n on this device

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Well I need to root her phone to pull recovery. Ill have to see if I can hack our cwm to not stick and flash root so stock recovery stays intact.

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Tapatalk 2

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
ShabbyPenguin, I need your help on this.

I have the resplenish driver installed, I have the ODIN file downloaded, com port detected and all, yet it still fails. I have the phone in download mode, obviously too. ODIN will act like it's working and then on the last line, it will say <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0/failed 1)
image.png

afreed1

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue. Tried on both Windows 7 64 and Windows xp with the same results. Is it possible to get the files to use in Odin separately?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit