Swishing Noise in my videos's

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was making some videos to put on youTube and there is a intermittent swishing noise in the video?

Where is this coming from?

Room where I createdthe video is quiet, no noise, so this short swishing noise is being created by the camera video on the Pixel 7.

Comments?

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I had a grumbling sound in one of mine that I didn't recall hearing. Windows were open in my house at the time. Then I heard it one day while sitting in my back yard drinking a glass of wine . Turns out the neighbors had a new garberator installed that was ungodly loud. Mentioned it next time we chatted and they said yup, it's gone as soon as we can get the plumber back.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Could it be your hand brushing against the side of the phone where the mic is? What if you prop the phone to stand by itself, or use a tripod? Do you still hear that sound?

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Our hearing is generally NOT as good as a mechanical device such as a microphone...even those installed in a cell phone. So it's probably something external to the phone making the noise that your ears just didn't, or can't hear in real time.