Tab S9 Sale

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the tab s8, and it is running smoothly. With that said, I saw an article about massive sales on S9 Ultra, so I went to look at my shop Samsung app. It was a great sale and trade-in for S8 to S9 the Ultra. But I figured it would be too much of a size jump from what I am used to.

However, the regular S9 was also on sale, and Samsung was throwing in an additional $100 credit with $500 trade in for S8. So I caved after reading about a few of the upgrade differences. With trade-in, I paid $172, which includes NY taxes.

To me, that is a great price for an upgrade.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not bad. I also didn't make the jump at launch but just did with their Winter Sale. You're not getting much in terms of an actual upgrade, but for me, having the waterproofing was a blessing. Now I don't have to worry about handling the tablet while in the tub, pool, or jacuzzi.

I did, however, have one major drawback: the freakin' keyboard case. The S7 and S8 shared a design so I could use my old full keyboard case that came with it for free, but for this one, the only one they include for free is the one without the mouse and a one-position back cover. So had to sell that one and spring some more cash for the full keyboard case with an actual, usable stand.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174