The Lord of Sudoku

Decmag

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone, so finally I finished creating my first Android Game after putting 4 months of heavy effort into it! :D

'The Lord of Sudoku' offers you the hardest Sudokus throughout the Web - and I promise to keep up to that!

The app provides lots of tools to make solving Sudokus comfortable instead of frustrating. Number overlays, the 'Broom' (mopping up never was as much fun!), vague Clues, the advanced 'Two-Way-Helper' and others help you to focus on the main challenges instead of the footwork.

screenshot_normal_game.png

Special Achievements round up the challenge for ambitious players. The precise requirements are left to discover for you - but rest assured you don't need to do nonsense like 'solve a hundred riddles' to obtain all achievements!

screenshot_normal_achievements.png

A unique encyclopedia offers detailed explanations to versatile solving strategies, the useful tools included and the surprising history and mathematical science behind Sudokus.

I'm proud of providing this charming, efficient and deep piece of Science - good luck with finding the numbers! ;)

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Love Sudoku, great time killer. Looking forward to to trying this one out.
Thanks for posting.