Time weather widget

13Flossy

Apr 30, 2022
Visit site
I've used the same widget for a few years. All of a sudden it began showing off the wall days and times for my upcoming alarms. So I tried a few different weather widgets, same thing.
I contacted the original weather app who informed me it's another app causing the issue. Either a calendar with events. Or my third party alarm app. I uninstalled and reinstalled the calendars I even turned one of them off cuz I don't use it not the problem. I'm not using a third party alarm I'm using the pre-installed one that comes with the phone. Please note that these upcoming alarms are set for weird times and days that don't even exist anywhere in any of my events or calendars they do not actually cause the phone to alarm me as an alarm would and my regular alarms do work but it's just frustrating. I'm at a loss at what else to try.

I have lost all my previous conversations I guess cuz I wasn't signed in so hopefully this handles that but I need to know what the name of the app was that I can install to help me uninstall pre-installed apps without a computer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac