Uninstall "Xender" App & Lost files and it's folder also

Narendra Bagari

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I got files from other device through 'Xender' file transfer app after that I uninstall it for clear my RAM and memory also. I wondered it's folder named 'Xender' in File Manager also deleted itself and I lost files also..How I get back them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I don't quite understand. You're wondering why a folder called Xender disappeared after uninstalling the Xender app? This is what a good app should do if you uninstall it--remove all traces of its data folders. If the files you lost were ones someone transferred to you, and they were in that Xender folder that got deleted, then see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-s/500142-guide-recovering-deleted-files.html

Chandu Gupta

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
I got files from other device through 'Xender' file transfer app after that I uninstall it for clear my RAM and memory also. I wondered it's folder named 'Xender' in File Manager also deleted itself and I lost files also..How I get back them.

Plz reply me emmideately

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you read the answer I gave 4 years ago? It seems that the members who posted afterwards didn't bother to read it, instead only demanding rather rudely for an immediate reply of some sort despite the existing reply.

More details would be helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn