Verizon LG Spectrum 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: LG Spectrum 2 from Verizon. I got this phone brand new from somebody who had it 1 day in April, I really have not used it as a phone very much. Just played around with it some connected to my wifi. In the box it has all the original accessories: charger, manual, 2 NFC tags, all of this has never been opened. I have always had the phone in a case with a screen protector, I will include the case and 2 extra screen protectors. The phone has a clean ESN, 16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot.

Price:$225 but am open to offers.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked

Condition: Excellent

Includes: Original box, manual, 2 NFC tags, charger, case and 2 extra screen protectors

Item Location: NW Ohio

Shipping Details: I will pay for shipping.

Payment Options: Paypal.

Additional Info: I've taken excellent care of the phone. I am selling to possibly purchase a different android phone. I am not a fan of the LG android skin, if you have a phone to trade let me know, I am open to it. The quality on the phone is fantastic I've thought, it's a sturdy plastic and doesn't show fingerprints on the back.

Photos: Attached. The quality isn't exactly the best. If you would like more specific pictures or more please let me know and I can make it happen.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Attachments

• LG Spectrum 2.jpg
    LG Spectrum 2.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 34
  • LG Spectrum 2 (2).jpg
    LG Spectrum 2 (2).jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 34
  • LG Spectrum 2 (3).jpg
    LG Spectrum 2 (3).jpg
    766.4 KB · Views: 35
Status