Very pick case requirements - Help

Nyx001

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I need a new case. I'm currently using the Obliq Skyline Advance and I recently dropped it (on concrete...ouch) right on the very top part of the screen (where it curves. I had the Tech21 Evo Tactical for my G4 and I never had an issue with dropping it from any angle because the screen was flat. The case prevented the screen from touching the ground. I don't think it would work the same for the G5 though) and shattered it pretty good in the area along with a long crack going down the screen. I had a Spigen screen protector but not a tempered glass one. I did have one but I broke it before I installed it. Don't ask.

I've read this forum and can't really find exactly what I'm looking for. Hopefully people can help but I have some criteria.

1. Has to be SUPER protective. Like the best possible. If you know a reliable review site that would be helpful. I've spent literally weeks of reading reviews and comparisons and there is so much conflicting information. I also swear a large chuck of the reviews were paid for by the companies.
2. Comes with a good built in screen protector. Or one that will work with a full sized (not cut off) tempered glass protector. I need a full screen protector because as I said before my screen shattered where it curves at the top. So that needs to be covered in case that ever gets hit again.
3. No Otterbox. I've heard too many bad things about them and they seemed far too hyped up.
4. No Spigen. I've hated most of their products I've tried.