What is Qualcomm shutdownlistener. Com what does it do for my phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Basically I need to see what kind of apps are on my phone that are basically not doing anything for my phone but like someone is listening in on my phone I want to know what are the apps that to that spot and to flag and shutdown and disabled

Mark89506

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
com.qualcom.shutdownmonitor or shutdownlistener are not to worry about. They seem to be exactly that. They listen for the right time and exe. the shutdown of systems in correct order and are a basic need if you are running any newer lg os for android. 34 % threat level.

However, if you have that problem you most likely have another much more pressing issue First discovered in Jan. of 2018. com.qualcom.atfwd.com or .apk is an app you will find in the hidden apps on newer lg phones and a few others as well. What this has done to security is too much for me to word myself, so ill just say follow these links and that should be more info than you need to make your own discussion on the matter. Get rid of the app and good luck.

This is all lots of fun when used innocently, but the dark aspects of the apps possibilities are too much from the mirror, to full settings access, all of this made obvious by the computer voice in the first video stopping and giving you 15 seconds to reflect on what it just said. Again good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5a8Hou8BhI

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/qualcomm-security-threat-news/

renokenoking

Sep 15, 2018
Visit site
It is a third party, exe file listenng for the correct time to shut down various systems, as you will discover when you meet com.qualcom.shutdown.monitor.com shortly. Also a third party exe file from our friends at quall com.

It has been asertained that they're fairly harmless and represent a 34% security Threat Level. Which really isn't that bad compared to com. Qualcomm.atfwd.com which my friends and I believe represent a much greater threat in that it is a mirroring tool that also has full access to settings, among other things. You should find all of these cleverly tucked away in the apps hidden apps menu.

So to answer your question it is an execution file designed to help shutdown systems properly so your phone does not crash.