What's up? From SoCal!

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Been working with computers since before there was an internet. Back when windows was just an app that sat on a DOS desktop. Been using android products but just started to get into its internal workings. Thank you to all who might reply with help to my future posts.

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to the forum!
Wow. I've had metro since they started years ago. My phone numbers are consecutive. But they were bought by y mobile. Like I said I can do anything with PCs, I mean anything. But I just got involved with android. I'm limping along but my years of dealing with computer data syntaxes seems to make dealing with it easier. Definitely easier after rooting it.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Been working with computers since before there was an internet. Back when windows was just an app that sat on a DOS desktop. Been using android products but just started to get into its internal workings. Thank you to all who might reply with help to my future posts.
Hello there, welcome to the forums at Android Central!

Sent From the TARDIS

Reactions: Amthebigdog

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Hahaha you're that young ha!?

Sent From the TARDIS
Ok. I'm giving everybody a heads up. You only get 1. Today's my birthday and somebody really screwed up. They left my cage unlocked. They translates into better watch your a$$ cuz I'll be on the loose running amok. You might even get a chance to catch me on tv. I'll be the one they shoot with the tranquilizer darts. I say id be running but at this age it would be a walking pursuit. Stopping every few steps to reorient myself with my surroundings. That was actually a good thought until I'm heard myself say it....hmmm. I'd say hide the women but i fear my girlfriend more....lmmfao. id like to say I'll be out late but I don't want to miss the early bird specials. I think today is meatloaf. I guess I'll tell them to put 1 candle on it. I don't want them to put the amount of my age. I don't want to get in trouble for the small bonfire that got out of control and burned the restaraunt. It's not for fear of the fire dept its for fear of not being able to out run the people in the walkers because their favorite restraunt is gone. So 1 candle in the meatloaf. This is probably for the best it won't cause my sugar level to rise and cause me problems. Although being in a vehicle with the siren would be exciting and something I could tell the people at the hospital about when they ask what are you in here for? Well I'm off. If I make it down the steps without breaking a hip. I'm not taking my med alert thing. I don't care to be in a commercial. Even if it is easy to remember I've fallen and I can't get up. That won't make them get there any faster. By the time they got there the guys on the corner would have seen me fall and ran over to grab my wallet. They'd be gone way before anyone came to help me because I fell. Wish me luck and I hope you have as much fun as me on your birthday. Well here it starts. A cop pulled me over walking across the street because he thinks I'm drunk. I tried to tell him that's the way I walk. Needless to say i failed the walking a straight line test. So he put those bracelets on that click. He said he has a place I can sleep it off and even offered to drive. I asked if they served meatloaf but he wont talk to me after I called him things and told him to go have s.. with himself. So much for the early bird special. Imdid my best to make the officer feel special by giving him the bird. I think that was lost on him.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I'm giving everybody a heads up. You only get 1. Today's my birthday and somebody really screwed up. They left my cage unlocked. They translates into better watch your a$$ cuz I'll be on the loose running amok. You might even get a chance to catch me on tv. I'll be the one they shoot with the tranquilizer darts. I say id be running but at this age it would be a walking pursuit. Stopping every few steps to reorient myself with my surroundings. That was actually a good thought until I'm heard myself say it....hmmm. I'd say hide the women but i fear my girlfriend more....lmmfao. id like to say I'll be out late but I don't want to miss the early bird specials. I think today is meatloaf. I guess I'll tell them to put 1 candle on it. I don't want them to put the amount of my age. I don't want to get in trouble for the small bonfire that got out of control and burned the restaraunt. It's not for fear of the fire dept its for fear of not being able to out run the people in the walkers because their favorite restraunt is gone. So 1 candle in the meatloaf. This is probably for the best it won't cause my sugar level to rise and cause me problems. Although being in a vehicle with the siren would be exciting and something I could tell the people at the hospital about when they ask what are you in here for? Well I'm off. If I make it down the steps without breaking a hip. I'm not taking my med alert thing. I don't care to be in a commercial. Even if it is easy to remember I've fallen and I can't get up. That won't make them get there any faster. By the time they got there the guys on the corner would have seen me fall and ran over to grab my wallet. They'd be gone way before anyone came to help me because I fell. Wish me luck and I hope you have as much fun as me on your birthday. Well here it starts. A cop pulled me over walking across the street because he thinks I'm drunk. I tried to tell him that's the way I walk. Needless to say i failed the walking a straight line test. So he put those bracelets on that click. He said he has a place I can sleep it off and even offered to drive. I asked if they served meatloaf but he wont talk to me after I called him things and told him to go have s.. with himself. So much for the early bird special. Imdid my best to make the officer feel special by giving him the bird. I think that was lost on him.

I. Can't. Stop. Laughing!
I had to run to the bathroom; almost got my pants wet!

Reactions: Amthebigdog