Who here would drop their Honor 8 for an iPhone 8 if you had a chance to?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh that's good to hear. Maybe the Pixel 2 XL can be your next phone!

Ahhhh nooooo don't tempt me! Haha! Honestly I'd love having either phone. The only thing stopping me from getting the 2 XL is price; and the fact that I love smaller phones and the Pixel 2's design is awesome (I feel like some people think it's dated because of the bezels, but I am the weird minority that likes some bezel flair). Who knows though, maybe I'll walk into my carrier's store, pick up the 2 XL, and buy it...

Oh man, my wallet is trembling at the thought. 🤣

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh nooooo don't tempt me! Haha! Honestly I'd love having either phone. The only thing stopping me from getting the 2 XL is price; and the fact that I love smaller phones and the Pixel 2's design is awesome (I feel like some people think it's dated because of the bezels, but I am the weird minority that likes some bezel flair). Who knows though, maybe I'll walk into my carrier's store, pick up the 2 XL, and buy it...

Oh man, my wallet is trembling at the thought. 🤣
Oh i certainly understand. The Pixel 2 XL is pretty pricey as is the note 8. I wasn't going to get one but they let me preorder the note 8 for $500ish when trading in my old s5.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes! The G5 and G6 are like night and day. Really excited to see what LG does next. I've always liked them.
The lg g4 was terrible and that turned me away from lg. I know that the g6 is much better but I still have a bad taste in my mouth

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I use my mum's all the time and I have to use them to help customers. The only one I haven't used is the iPhone x. The software just irks me in operation, doesn't feel right for me at all.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I use my mum's all the time and I have to use them to help customers. The only one I haven't used is the iPhone x. The software just irks me in operation, doesn't feel right for me at all.
Ah ok. Well glad that you have used it a bit. Ios isn't for everyone, but at least you tried before saying it was not for you

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Ah ok. Well glad that you have used it a bit. Ios isn't for everyone, but at least you tried before saying it was not for you
Happened to use my brother's yesterday too and completely lost the video I was trying to watch on YouTube while I tried to turn the brightness up and night mode off. Definitely didn't convince me to like them. The sound quality from the headphones was very very good though.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Happened to use my brother's yesterday too and completely lost the video I was trying to watch on YouTube while I tried to turn the brightness up and night mode off. Definitely didn't convince me to like them. The sound quality from the headphones was very very good though.

Yes, iPhone's media is really good.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That sucks. Unfortunately, Apple is much more aggressive at shutting down apps than Android is.

Dean Nielsen

Sep 22, 2018
Visit site
Never and to be hornest, if i got a iPhone for free, i would ever use it again... Been there done that.
Love my android freedom, with widget etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174