Why am I not getting any pop-up notifications on my work profile

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello All,

Phone; Samsung A71
Android version; 10

Up until two days ago, I was not having any difficulties receiving notifications on my work profile. However, while my phone was unlocked, I accidentally turned off the Power saver mode (I am always running the "medium power saver" option), so I turned it back on to medium, and since then I have not received any notifications for any apps which are running on my work profile; most importantly-- Gmail notifications. I have already gone to Device Care>Battery>App Power Management>Apps that won't be put to sleep and added the work Gmail app in there. Adaptive battery and Put unused apps to sleep are turned ON.

Within the work Gmail app I have gone to Settings>workemail@workdomain.com>Email notifications on "all", and Settings>workemail@workdomain.com>Inbox notifications both "Label notifications" and "Notify for each message" are CHECK-MARKED. Also went to Settings>workemail@workdomain.com>Manage notifications and all options there are turned ON except for “Ignore Do not disturb”, which I hardly ever use on my phone anyway.

I have also gone to Work profile>Apps>Gmail>Notification settings>All options are turned ON.

At this point I am at a loss what I could do bring back my work profile notifications, and would appreciate any help.

Many thanks!