Case to fit Extended Battery

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Any suggestions on a case/clip that will fit over the extended battery? I have a hard shell on the phone now but with the extended battery it wont fit in my old pouch.

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I just bought from the Verizon store by my place, it's a hard shell case but also it fits into a holster. I will try to find a pic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

fresefrog

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Trident case (tridentcase.com) just released the Electra case which comes with an integrated screen protector, holster, and extended battery. It is listed for $69.95 but when I added it to the cart it came up for $64.95. If your not in a hurry they also are offering standard shipping for free.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
The shell/holster combo from Verizon is sweet! Just picked it up, light on bulk, good protection.

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Siedio all the way. They have a couple hard cases that will fit the extended battery and have a clip available also. I have had Siedio cases for the last 3 phones and will never get anything else. They are worth every penny. I have the Convert and love it.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Siedio all the way. They have a couple hard cases that will fit the extended battery and have a clip available also. I have had Siedio cases for the last 3 phones and will never get anything else. They are worth every penny. I have the Convert and love it.

I used to feel the same. But the shell holster combo is basically the same case as the seidio surface and you get a holster for much cheaper.

tallen316

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a seidio active nib on the bay for a total of $23 which included shipping. It's the best price I could find anywhere.

Sent from my HTC Tbolt using Tapatalk

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
There is a slip on case from Verizon not a full leather case though. It is a deep maroon color....only color they have. But it is at least a choice !

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
The shell/holster combo from Verizon is sweet! Just picked it up, light on bulk, good protection.

Are you talking about the one that is black and "rubbery" feeling with the text sqaure pattern?

I have that one too...I like it alot, just make sure that you don't break the clip off (like I did) getting into your car.....I had to drop another $24 to get a new one....even though everything was good. Wish they would make the clip like the other ones where you can just slip it on and off!...other than that....great case/shell/holster combo!