- 2 Posts
Bluetooth auto connect issues
I just got my HTC Thunderbolt replaced because the screen broke and the Bluetooth no longer automatically connects with my car (2012 Subaru Impreza). Prior to my screen breaking, my phone would connect to my car just by turning the Bluetooth on. My new HTC Thunderbolt says its paired with my car, but will not automatically connect. I have to monkey around with the Bluetooth settings on my phone before it connects. When it is connected it often disconnects after a couple minutes. While this may seem like an easy fix, it is dangerous to mess around with the settings while driving. Does anybody else have any problems with this? Got a fix?
Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
- 10-09-2012, 05:03 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Bluetooth auto connect issues
You may like to take a look at MacroDroid on Google Play. You can setup a trigger when bluetooth is turned on and add an action to connect to your car's audio.
If you want any more information or help then let me know.
- 12-03-2012, 06:22 PM #4
- By chuckawd in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2012, 11:26 PM
- By jbcjeyes in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2012, 11:45 AM
- By jneusch in forum Verizon LG RevolutionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:41 AM
- By worldcreator in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2011, 09:33 PM
- By Flashdancer11 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:57 AM