Otterbox

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok I may very well be jumping the gun but here I go. Ok some of us in this forum have stated we might go naked but my question to you is how many people are awaiting the popular otterbox series cases. And which series are you salivating over?

Personally Im awaiting the Defender series. The Thunderbolt will be like a pocket sized tank a power house and well armored and know nothing can hinder it.

treylaramore

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
How long you think Otterbox will take to make cases I'm sure they could of gotten hold of a dummy unit they have been floating around lately.

This is my main question as well. Otterbox isn't exactly known for their speed in getting cases to market, but after all the "delays" to this phones release date, I wonder how long it will be before their cases are available.

elemerica

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You crazy people and your cases. I've had my OG Droid since release and it has one small nick on the corner. Everything else looks like it just came out of the box.

What the hell do you guys do with your phones? :p

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see more development for the Thunderbolt from other case manufacturers, especially Otterbox and Case-Mate (with their Barely There offering). I've already bought a cheapo Ebay case so I can wait until more options become available.

Mapex

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
You crazy people and your cases. I've had my OG Droid since release and it has one small nick on the corner. Everything else looks like it just came out of the box.

What the hell do you guys do with your phones? :p

I bought a Seidio Innocase for my Droid a week after I got my device.

Six months later, I accidentally dropped my Droid hard (it kind of flew out of my breastpocket) and the top of the case broke in half on some wooden stairs. The Droid was fine.

I got another case the next week. Four months later, the top of the case got loose (two tabs broke from a small drop). I said eff it and took the case off.

Since then, I haven't dropped my phone anywhere outside of the house and only on the carpet. It's been safer without the case than with, since the case gives you a false sense of security and lets you be more reckless.

I am going to forgo a case for my T-Bolt and just play it safe instead. However, I did purchase a portfolio case for my Xoom because it's a bigger device with more surface area that can take a high damage hit and also because it allows me to prop it up no matter where I am.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
90% of the time I don't use a case it all depends on what I have going on for the day. I don't care for the extra bulk of the case if I'm putting the phone in my pants pockets. If I'm wearing a coat and keeping the phone in there I will use my Seidio Innocase or a Sena pouch. And if I know I will be in a situation where I could drop my phone I will use a case.

A few days ago I was getting ready to leave the house and decided to put a case on my Dinc then 30 seconds later I dropped it on the tile kitchen floor (No Damage) it could have been pretty bad w/out a case.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox has a case for the HTC Inspire list, yet still not shipping. So the question is how long before they put one out for the TB? I didn't bother emailing since their stock answers are always the same.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
How long you think Otterbox will take to make cases I'm sure they could of gotten hold of a dummy unit they have been floating around lately.

Motorola Atrix came out 2/22 and otterbox came with cases as soon as 3/4 so I would say for Thunderbolt within two weeks maybe three.

miss chris

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
For klutzes like me a case is a must, I am intrigued by the Otterbox and have bought a cheapo case off ebay to hold me over until I can get a really good one. Seidio and Otterbox always come up as good choices. Any others worthy of consideration?

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
For klutzes like me a case is a must, I am intrigued by the Otterbox and have bought a cheapo case off ebay to hold me over until I can get a really good one. Seidio and Otterbox always come up as good choices. Any others worthy of consideration?

I'm also looking at Case Mate... and a bit of Incipio.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I already bought a Seidio Innocase, but when Otterbox releases the Commuter for the TB in 1-3 months I will consider upgrading to it. The Defender is too thick for me and I don't work construction.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan