T-Bolt Docking station shown for sale on the employee discount page

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Going by picture will not work if you have extended battery installed. Looks to me that it butts up againist the back of the phone all the way across.
Maybe that's why it's still not being sold. Original write up for it claimed to be compatible with the extended battery.

I've got 3 chargers, but wanted the docking station.

n00b-erry

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I got my Thunderbolt a few days ago. They were completely out of these and the Verizon rep said they were sold out in the wharehouse too. I bought one and its supposed to get shipped to me when the get more.

She also stated that it was supposed to fit with the extended battery. We will see if that is the case though.

Noved

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the dock from the TBolt My VZW App... The order went through and I got a confirmation email! Then a day later I got a email from VZW saying it was back ordered!!!!! :'(

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the dock from the TBolt My VZW App... The order went through and I got a confirmation email! Then a day later I got a email from VZW saying it was back ordered!!!!! :'(
Yeah, too bad the app doesn't tell you an item is out of stock before going through the order and payment process. I assume your order was thereby cancelled, correct? Or did it keep your order to be filled when stock is available?

Thanks, Robrecht

lippstuh

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
i made up a theory that they didn't release the docking station because something to do with Gingerbread release. Maybe HDMI out on the dock wasn't ready until the GB 2.3.4 update. If I'm right, I'm happy to have both the GB update coming along with a dock with HDMI out (and hopefully a spare battery slot).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol