Steinheil coupon?

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I want to get their Ultra-Fine screen protector. :)

I bought a pack of 3 from HandHeldItems a while ago (for only 5 bucks) and it's not very good.

JManangan

Jan 28, 2011
www.johnmanangan.com
I just purchased their Ultra Crystal screen protectors the other day. I actually just finished applying it. I love their product, I had it on my iPhone 4, for the front & the back glass. Zero problems.

As for coupons, I did a search online and didn't find anything. For the price, you are already getting a excellent product. I got mine for about $17 shipped. Albeit I live only about 40 miles from Los Angeles shipping was fast.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased their Ultra Crystal screen protectors the other day. I actually just finished applying it. I love their product, I had it on my iPhone 4, for the front & the back glass. Zero problems.

As for coupons, I did a search online and didn't find anything. For the price, you are already getting a excellent product. I got mine for about $17 shipped. Albeit I live only about 40 miles from Los Angeles shipping was fast.

I already went ahead and bought the Ultra-Fine version through Amazon for 15.99 with free shipping. Don't know when it'll arrive, but that's okay.

rasfeld.4

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I think you will like the quality of the protector. At that price you likely weren't going to get a better deal even with a coupon. I think they have a much better fit than similar protectors like Clarivue (at least that was the case on the Incredible).

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I think you will like the quality of the protector. At that price you likely weren't going to get a better deal even with a coupon. I think they have a much better fit than similar protectors like Clarivue (at least that was the case on the Incredible).

I hope so. I bought a really cheapo 3-pack for $5 and I wasn't happy with it. It was "made" or branded by Luxmo and the surface is a matte finish with a subtle texture on it, which made the screen be filled with tiny multi-colored grains. I'm counting on Steinheil to be extremely smooth and matte.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I think they have a much better fit than similar protectors like Clarivue (at least that was the case on the Incredible).
It's actually the opposite for me.:D The Steinheil has a VERY tiny gap at the very edges that I never got with the Clarivue on my Nexus One. I actually like them both very much though(Steinheil and Clarivue).

rasfeld.4

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I liked them too, but the Incredible didn't fit around the optical pad correctly. I assume that since there is nothing like that on the TB that is why clarivue might fit.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX