COME ON vzw....

tiki240

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, Aside from being stuck with either bump charging plus downloading apps and such to fix the stock battery problems, or, factory resets, OR, buying a new bigger battery that makes the phone not fit any case, car dock, or desk cradle... now VZW is completely sold out of the latter two... between the massive issues they've had with this phones release and the network, which, sure, u get a new phone, you expect SOME problems.. but running out of essential accessories/ instructing your employees to push accessories that are incompatible with one another (i.e- if you bought the thunderbolt, desk and car cradle, and then decided you would like a case to protect your $600 phone, whooops... cant fit in EITHER cradle with its case... ok so lets say youd rather be safe than sorry and get a case and decide to live with having to pop the case on and off everytime your phone leaves the car or the desk cradles, and then, you realize, wow, this 1400mah battery is really insufficient for this kind of phone technology and opt to drop $50 on the expanded battery... well, there just went the 60 u spent on the desk dock, and 30 you spent on the car dock NOT TO MENTION the 20 or so you spent for a charger to use with the car cradle since one isnt included.... WTF big red.. you jumped the gun. someone needs to really plan further ahead/and/or just delay the release until its RIGHT. For the amount of money they are charging folks for cell plans and accessories, I feel there is no WAY they should be passing these kind of headaches onto their customers.../Rant.:(

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the extended battery Monday. I bought the car mount release day. I thought ahead though. I realize that I'll have to use the stock battery when using the car mount. No big deal as I'll only be using the car mount/Nav when on longer road trips.

As an FYI there are no car mounts or charging cradles that are made to be used with a case. That's not a.Thunderbolt-specific issue.

I had to take my Blackberry case off to use my car mount and cradle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX