Platinum series holster combo

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Just picked one up today after returning the shell/holster combo.... Absolutely love the decision I made!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I picked up one this past weekend and like it much better than the holsters that Verizon has available. Decided to return it though and get the Seidio version instead because I wasn't sure if the BB Platinum version would work with Seidio's rugged add-on. I know they're made by the same company, but wasn't sure if they were 100% identical.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I picked up one this past weekend and like it much better than the holsters that Verizon has available. Decided to return it though and get the Seidio version instead because I wasn't sure if the BB Platinum version would work with Seidio's rugged add-on. I know they're made by the same company, but wasn't sure if they were 100% identical.

I would like see them side by side.

Cave1693

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

I emailed Seido and asked them if the rugged add on kit will work with the Best Buy case. They said yes. I ordered the rugged add on kit for the Best buy case.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a seidio case clip combo for my Eris and loved it.
So it was natural I had to get on for my Tbolt, ordered it before the phone was offically announced, lol

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I emailed Seido and asked them if the rugged add on kit will work with the Best Buy case. They said yes. I ordered the rugged add on kit for the Best buy case.

So what's the verdict? Does it work fit ok.... Can u post some pics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

RichardClark

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it will. See my review in this sub-forum with pics of the Best Buy Platinum case and the Seidio Surface case side-by-side and pics of the Rugged add-on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781