Verizon Stock Double Layer Case

Komodod

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share my take and experience with the Stock Verizon Double Layer Case

I had my contact at the company I work for order me the best stock case available, and he picked this one. My intention was to just make a temporary until Otterbox or something else better came along. So far, I am finding very little that I do not like about it and feel better keeping it as oppose to risk ordering a different one online and NOT liking it. I thought I would post details and pics.

Base Layer: THIN, FLOPPY silicone

Outer Layer: Nicer than I would have thought. It has a nice matte finish, which does not collect finger prints and makes for a good grip. Compared to others I have seen posted, I like that is wraps the back with nearly full coverage and does not leave much of the Silicone Exposed.

I could do without the Royal Blue(would prefer a grey or all black) but for $25(or less) it has done Extremely Well.

dchawk82

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the double layer idea is pretty good, but the blue looks terrible and the hole by the camera is even worse.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the double layer idea is pretty good, but the blue looks terrible and the hole by the camera is even worse.

I agree, I saw this at the Verizon store and wrenched.

Seidio, Otterbox, Case-Mate, and Trident make better cases and colors.

Seidio, IMO, has the best.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone is wondering the Otter box Defender case is coming by the end of this month I spoke to a rep at otter box he could not give a specific date but stated it would be out by the end of the month and that they will be having a email notification set up on their site soon so that we could be notified by e-mail. This was also listed on their FB page OtterBox Yes, we are going to release cases, the Defender Series for the Thunderbolt is currently in development and we expect to have email notification sign up live on our website shortly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR