External Battery Charger / Charging Pod?

JAB285

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Just Mobile Pro Power Pack Ultra High Capacity usb charger. I've used it to charge my Ipod touch,Blackberry,PSP and now my Thunderbolt. Ive had it for over a year and had no problems it. Amazon has them for under $55.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I have an external battey by New Trent! It is the 8900mah and can charge my TB up to 5 times before it needs to be recharged! I got it for traveling on long flights basically, but find I use it at home as I can't make it thru the day without charging my phone late in the day!! I think it was about $79, well worth the cost in my opinion! And I can charge mine, and Hubby's phone at the same time!!!

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have an external battey by New Trent! It is the 8900mah and can charge my TB up to 5 times before it needs to be recharged! I got it for traveling on long flights basically, but find I use it at home as I can't make it thru the day without charging my phone late in the day!! I think it was about $79, well worth the cost in my opinion! And I can charge mine, and Hubby's phone at the same time!!!

New Trent = FTW :D

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I think I am going with Seidio. Unfortunately I will have to wait till my next paycheck a little over a week from now. I spent almost all of my saved money from last week's paycheck on repairs on my car and a new car battery :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
What ever happened to the og media dock? What I'm waiting for.

Multimedia dock—$59.99, Docks your phone in landscape mode and “triggers multimedia menu when docked.” The multimedia dock also has a slot to charge a spare standard (or extended) battery.

thunderbolt-wireless-charging-battery-door.jpg

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Wil this external 1420mAh Motorla battery work? VerizonWireless Accessories

Looks like it will. Here's a recent review where they mention their TB...

"Was so excited about buying this product because I could charge on the go when I'm not able to plug into the wall or car. Fully charged the device and when the phone battery got to about 20% I used it to charge the phone. The device quit when the phone got to about 60%. I thought this would be a better option for me than the Thunderbolt extended battery because it's so bulky and no cover for it yet. But was expecting it to fully charge the phone before going dead. :( They claim you can charge 2 devices at the same time...sure you can plug in 2 devices but neither one will get much of a charge."

Reactions: RetiredJedi

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Looks like it will. Here's a recent review where they mention their TB...

"Was so excited about buying this product because I could charge on the go when I'm not able to plug into the wall or car. Fully charged the device and when the phone battery got to about 20% I used it to charge the phone. The device quit when the phone got to about 60%. I thought this would be a better option for me than the Thunderbolt extended battery because it's so bulky and no cover for it yet. But was expecting it to fully charge the phone before going dead. :( They claim you can charge 2 devices at the same time...sure you can plug in 2 devices but neither one will get much of a charge."

Well I noticed it was 5v output and I think the regular TBolt chargers are 7v. I think that's why it would only charge to 60%, maybe?

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site