OK, Im Totally In Love With This Case!

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
This is a really nice case. Who needs the two piece Seidio case? Its more or less the same two piece concept from Verizon online or in stores $25. It fits well nice and snug and protects all aspects of the handset. It comes in red or blue and does not make the handset feel bulky at all.

Last edited:

mavd

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
i bought a cutesy one from ebay with the same results. i'm not a serial phone dropper though so i don't feel the need for "defender" cases.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't like the color choices as well as the design of the rubber rim (should be more sculpted, instead of rounded over)

SHO95#AC

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the same one when I first got the TB but then decided this phone needs to be shown off. So I just got the ZAGGs SHIELD. To me it works as good or better than the Seido Innocase Active X and for much less $$$

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I understand, though it could have been prettier in design, like the Case-Mate Pop! case.

The case-mate pop is nicer looking yes, but impossible to remove from the phone once on because of its one piece design. I also own the pop case but no longer use it because its a struggle to remove for battery swaps.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
This is a really nice case. Who needs the two piece Seidio case? Its more or less the same two piece concept from Verizon online or in stores $25. It fits well nice and snug and protects all aspects of the handset. It comes in red or blue and does not make the handset feel bulky at all.
How akward is the power button, and is it hard an protective? And why not go to BB and get the Seidio knockoff Platinum for 29 bucks

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
How much thickness does it add? The TB is thick enough as it is without adding more to it with a case, imo.

Not a whole lot thicker. It just depends if you don't mind a broken or blemished phone after you drop it then go without. This case is smaller than the Seidio two piece because Seidio uses a stiffer more rubber like liner. The Verizon case uses a more squishy jelly silicone liner and its thinner around the body but thicker around the screen, the top and bottom, and corners and edges where the most point of impacts would happen. The hard shell has a very nice soft touch rubber coating on it as well.

Last edited:

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The case-mate pop is nicer looking yes, but impossible to remove from the phone once on because of its one piece design. I also own the pop case but no longer use it because its a struggle to remove for battery swaps.

And it does cost a bit more. How bulky is it compared to the Pop! case?

EDIT: AH, never mind. Saw the above post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674