Thickness Difference Between Pop! Case and Barely There?

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at both the Pop! case and Barely there case by Case-Mate, and was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference in thickness. I like the way the Pop! case looks, but I don't want a very thick case, which would make me go with the Barely There. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at both the Pop! case and Barely there case by Case-Mate, and was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference in thickness. I like the way the Pop! case looks, but I don't want a very thick case, which would make me go with the Barely There. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Just remember Barely There says it all. Barely protects.

rocor1993

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the pop case and it does not add much bulk at all. it is easy to take off and put on in case you have a need. I have a bedside dock that requires me to take the case off. I have not dropped the phone yet, so I can say how good the protection is, but it looks to be pretty good. HTH

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I really wanted to know exactly how much thicker the Pop case is then the Barely There, Because I'm leaning towards the Pop Case, but I don't want one that is too much thicker, it's a big phones as it is.

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I really wanted to know exactly how much thicker the Pop case is then the Barely There, Because I'm leaning towards the Pop Case, but I don't want one that is too much thicker, it's a big phones as it is.
Shoot Case-Mate an email. They're pretty quick to respond.