What case for extended battery ?

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I saved some cash. When I got the extended 2400mah, I simply used a shoe box from a recent pair of BOOTS! I put 2 slits in it and run my belt thru it. ;)

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
$39 with shipping is a rip for silicone. I got a smartphone leather case with belt clip from best buy. It was a little snug the first few days, but once it stretches it feels like it was made for my bolt.

Sent from my Bolt using Tapatalk

aliasneo07

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
None yet. Waiting PATIENTLY (not) for the seidio ones. I've had my extended battery for 3 weeks but do not want to use it without a proper case :-(

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
anyone in this thread who are looking for a extended case and like otterbox cases please hit up my poll on otterbox cases they are already making an extended case for a different phone so maybe if we have enough people that want it they will make us one. I spoke to them and they stated that this is their first time making an extended case so they want to see how it goes.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Me too. What's the hold up? This is ridiculous. It's not rocket science to manufacture a molded piece of plastic. Honestly I could make the mold for them in a day and I'm 18.

I also dropped my phone for the first time today. Battery came out and I was a little nervous. No damage thank god. I'm using the extended battery right now.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
this is BS! 5 weeks and nothing for the extended battery and no desktop dock to boot.

Everyday that goes by I am disliking this phone more and more, no accessories, a long list of bugs, data problems and now data outages WTF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance