Otter Box Starting to make Extended Battery Cases

Would you buy an extended case from otter box if they made one?

• Total voters

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Otter box is starting to make extended battery cases, check out the one on their site for the Motorola ES400 Extended Battery Defender Series Case, it look very nice. I am going to get everyone that love the otter cases to harass them to make one for the TB. AC family if you would like the otter box to make a extended battery case please respond to this poll and hit up their FB page Thank you:)

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I would appreciate all that want this and reply because I will also let them know on FB that a poll is going on , I don't know how much of a rush it will put on it but it's worth a try:)

JakesPrePlus

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't be (interested) for two reasons: I can't stand the bulk of the extended battery and I don't like the bulk of Otterbox cases either. :p

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
I wouldn't be (interested) for two reasons: I can't stand the bulk of the extended battery and I don't like the bulk of Otterbox cases either. :p

The bulk really isn't as bad as it looks in pictures or youtube...my wife thought the same thing until I got mine. She just got one and loves it. If you haven't seen one in person I suggest giving it a hands-on if you have seen one in person, cool to each his own.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think the bulk was bad until I switched back to the stock battery. Now I stay on the stock battery but keep my extended charged and with me.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk