1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    stock updates

Default 3200 mah battery coming soon!!!!

Hi gang I was just checking the Seidoonline.com site to see if the 2750 mah battery and covert case for the TB are available yet. Well got a suprise when I checked (sorry not available yet) but even better news the 2750 mah battery was no longer listed instead a 3200 mah was listed this sounds awsome if it stil is the same size as 3200 mah and still fits the extended covert case. So I just emailed them to see if it was a typo or true and when it will be available. will keep you update when relpy comes!!!!!
    Thanked by 2:

Thanks for the info. I wonder, if this is true, why can't they also make something like a 2000mAh battery? One that would not need an extended case? If something like that were to be made, I'm sure that would really help our battery woes and we can use the holders that are widely available.

ROM
    Bamf Paradigm

sweet

initially, battery life didn't bother me---bought an extra battery/charger off ebay for $7, but now it's starting to get to me little by little.

had the 3200 for my Evo, and loved it. man that thing lasted forever on that battery.
    sure, with LTE on all the time, it might not last as long--but it'll definitely be longer than that dinky 1400/1450 in there now.

thanks for the notice!

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts

i wish it didnt need an extended battery cover.

3200 sound ls crazy but unless there is a legit cover I wont buy it .. ill keep checking though

That 3200 mah will probably be 2750 mah in real life. Just saying.
    Smartphones:Palm Centro>Curve 8330>Storm 9530>Storm 9550>Bold 9650>HTC Thunderbolt>Galaxy Nexus>Galaxy Note II Rooted * HP TouchPad

Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar View Post
    That 3200 mah will probably be 2750 mah in real life. Just saying.
    Sadly, that's probably true.

Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts

Cool, I'm all over this! I love my 2750. I'll keep it as a back up!
    Pretty good member

I wouldn't expect it to look and feel as nice as the HTC one either, not that it has won any prizes 'though.

Thanks, Robrecht

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisy View Post
    Cool, I'm all over this! I love my 2750. I'll keep it as a back up!
    people keep posting this but people never ever listen, but in the end they pay the higher price while the rest of us who actually read pay a lower price.

i would go with the HTC extended battery over this hands down.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    stock updates

just got email back from Seido and they confirmed they are gonna have a 3200 mah battery but reply was a little vauge on other details but had a .phone # to call but office was closed so I will have to try back tomorrow

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

I'm amazed that there are still people who believe Seidio's claims about their batteries.

Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

I suppose that hope springs eternal.

Sent using Tapatalk

i might buy a larger capacity battery that still fits the stock cover. still on the fence about this hypothetical, don't know my usage well enough or the effect of upcoming upgrades

Do you think this extended battery will work with the cradle dock?
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

ROM
    stock updates

Just got off the phone with seido and they advised the new 3200 mah battery will fit the cases for the 2750 mah battery he said the battery is same size just higher capacity. so it's a 3200 and covert case for me !!!!!
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

ROM
    stock updates

Battery avaiabe Now!!!! but covert case for extended battery still listed as coming soon