Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seido Convert case and holster

I just have to say the convert case and holster from Seido is one of the best hardcase and holster combos on the market. If you are looking for a case that can take abuse this is it. Had mine for 2 weeks now and don't use anything else.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using TapTalk.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Could you attach some pics. I'd like to see the bulk. With no Otterbox I need an alternative
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I will see what I can do.

Global Posts
    1,650 Global Posts

The holster system is what really make Seidio rock

Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF 2.0-4.01

I agree. The latch on the top of the holster is great. I had an O-box on an old BB and it was knocked out of the holster several times. That is not going to happen with the Seidio. I also love how easy it is to remove the rugged case. I can have a normal looking slim case at social functions and business meetings and then in 5 seconds I can wrap the rugged case on it,clamp the plastic exoskeleton on and i'm ready to head to the field.
    T-Bolt Gingerbread BAMF2.0-4.01
    OG Droid Froyo ShadowROM 1.2gHz

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

Default Re: Seido Convert case and holster

I just got mine in the mail today. This is a very impressive case. I had one of these for the droid X and I felt like it was overly bulky and big, but this one seems to be much improved. It is very strong and can certainly take a beating. I am going to attempt to post some pics.

Edit: Sorry for the bad quality pics. GF has a thunderbolt too so I can get better ones if anyone is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seido Convert case and holster-photo_00001.jpg   Seido Convert case and holster-photo_00002.jpg   Seido Convert case and holster-photo_00003.jpg   Seido Convert case and holster-photo_00004.jpg  
    4G LTE Thunderbolt