Question about Seidio Active Holster

aliasneo07

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Who has one and likes it? I'm really wanting something that will not come off my belt. That is why I usually opt for pouches vs. cases like these. But the problem is that with the Active Extended case, I have not been able to find a pouch nearly large enough.

To those that have the active extended and the active holster, does the holster hold up during semi-active activities? Is it going to unclip itself?

Thanks

aliasneo07

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Mmm...I tried to order one but whenever I go to the HTC Thunderbolt section and click the Active Holster...it comes up and says for the Droid 2/Droid 2 Global. Wth.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
We apologize for any confusion with the holster, there were some errors in the product description that we have since corrected. The product is the same and is compatible with the HTC ThunderBolt.

Chiefmcfuz

Jun 28, 2010
www.manhattanreefs.com
The holster holds up beautifully. The clip holds things in place very securely for even very active times. The design is awesome. Cannot find a better one. The only problem is that you have to make sure you open the top clip while inserting the phone inside because it gets caught up on the top of the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt