VOTE! for a "I Make My Case" for Thunderbolt by Case-Mate

lippstuh

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Steps:
1. Click here: "I make my Case" for HTC ThunderBolt, Please make one. Vote!
2. Click vote (select 3)
3. Comment

More info:
Basically the "I Make My Case" by CaseMate is where you can put any design of ANYTHING you want onto your case, including color choice, texture and style.

We can get this option if we get enough votes since CaseMate lets the community vote on new products/ideas and whoever has the most votes or enough votes, can get the product put into production.

Here's a great review/article about the whole thing including a video on what all you can do. Prices range from $34.99 to $39.99 but can vary depending on how big the phone may be, and so far, there are no other phones other than iPhone that have this option.
Originally posted by NCX Designs on XDA, therefore I do not take credit for this.

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your votes guys, I think we can get this to happen so long as we spread the word either by twitter, facebook and to your other friends to show there is a demand for this.

We got over 50 votes so far and I hope to get us up there in the higher ranks long with the galaxy tab 10.1

It would be great to have this posted on other article sites such as here at A/C, Droid-Life, Android Police and other android news sites.

Spread the word however you can to get this to happen, we know there is a demand for this, but to prove it we need the votes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci