Small Issue with Das BAMF

Kitsuneh

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, and thanks for looking at my thread, I appreciate it.

I'm a previous OG Droid owner and I had been rooted and running all sorts of stuff that requires root. Custom Roms, all the apps, etc..

But now that I am on the Thunderbolt, I've run into two things I would like to have cleared up for me.

1) I've recently rooted and installed Das BAMF and right when I installed it I did some toolbox tweaks, and restarted the phone to allow it to do it's thing and it got stuck at the HTC screen. I didn't have a problem with this, thinking that I did something wrong in the toolbox, so I rebooted into recovery and reflashed the rom, and haven't had a problem for about two weeks until now. Today while I was doing nothing with the phone, it randomly rebooted and did the same exact thing--getting stuck at the HTC boot up screen. I didn't change anything in the toolbox and I didn't do anything. I guess the only thing I can think of is that I used RootToolbox from the market to try and install CM7's DSP Manager. Thinking about it, that might be it, but if you guys know a cause of this, it would be helpful! Thanks!

2) My second thing is that I haven't really found and good threads or tuts on how to install a Gingerbread rom, since you have to flash the new radio and everything. I would love to have the new radio to stop some of the issues of MR1, but I want to clear up the process. From what I know, you have to flash the rom and then somehow get into hboot, which I don't know how to do, then you have to have the radio and it named to the right thing and let it flash, then reboot the phone to start up normally. Is this correct? And if so, how do I go from recovery to hboot? Again, thanks!

tl;dr - Daz BAMF gets stuck at HTC loading screen after reboot, why?
tl;dr2 - How do you flash a new radio/Gingerbread rom? How do you get from recovery to hboot?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante