How to get into recovery-Please help

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed this 2.01.605.0- Basic Debloat ROm. There's an error when I click the phone and an error when I try to get on to markplace. How do I get back to recovery? I don't have ROM manager and I cant get to marketplace to download. Realized the hold power and vol down only works on bamf. Please help.

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Make sure in settings under power the fast boot is unchecked....per off boot into hboot (power on holding down) scroll down to recovery.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Power off phone, then power on with power and volume down held together. This works regardless of ROM. Once in hboot select recovery and press power.

BDaddy68

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Similiar but different issue.

First time modder. Rooted, Flashed last night. All working well. This a.m. configured phone, various apps, etc. Rebooted phone for good luck and phone now constantly power cycles, i.e. boots, boot up graphics, BAMF, then re-boots. I did install clockwordmod recovery last night before all of this.

What is the best way to start over? I can only use Clockworkmod. Should I replace the BAMF and Radio zips back on the SD card and start over?

JackoG

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar problem....I wrongly accepted MR2 OTA update on my rooted phone....now on power up it tries to install the Update and errors out to the triangle/exclamation point and android man....I can get into Clockworkmod recovery just fine, but do not know what to do after that...can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance.

BDaddy68

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I just answered my own question.

Once in CWR connect phone to PC. I then used ADB to re-push BAMF and MR2 to /sdcard and used CWR to re-apply the zip.

I'm now back to a default BAMF install.

BDaddy68

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a similar problem....I wrongly accepted MR2 OTA update on my rooted phone....now on power up it tries to install the Update and errors out to the triangle/exclamation point and android man....I can get into Clockworkmod recovery just fine, but do not know what to do after that...can anyone give me any advice? Thanks in advance.
If you don't mind starting fresh:

Once in CWR, connect phone to PC.
Using ADB:
- adb push <location of ROM file> /sdcard/<name_of_ROM_file>
- adb push <location of MR radio file> /sdcard/<name_of_RADIO_file>

In CWR, apply ROM zip file from sdcard and allow that to deploy

Back in ADB:
- adb reboot recovery

In HBOOT, apply radio zip file.

Reboot.

Reactions: JackoG

Trending Posts