Yes! bamf rc5 is another level.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed bamf rc5.BOY :) I have to say that this team has to be the best out by far. Thank you bamf team for making this phone what it should be. It's people like you that make root what it is. I have been reading around fourums about the leak ,so I had to give it a run and its fast as hell.The rom really makes stock look like child's play.LOL Again thank you Bamf Team. I will be donating to the cause for the greatness. You all should be working for HTC.

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I just went over to BAMF's new forum (had a falling out with XDA) and they don't show anything new on that forum yet. I'm assuming that would be the first place they post it (but that's an assumption). So I'm assuming the RC% preview is still the latest.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just went over to BAMF's new forum (had a falling out with XDA) and they don't show anything new on that forum yet. I'm assuming that would be the first place they post it (but that's an assumption). So I'm assuming the RC% preview is still the latest.

Rc5 was posted in xda under bamf rc4 thread on page 117. Google bamf rc5 page 117 and you should find it. They haven't finalized it completely. I just gave it a rest run to see how it ran. I'm going to stay with it tell the full release.

jstewart0131

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Rc5 was posted in xda under bamf rc4 thread on page 117. Google bamf rc5 page 117 and you should find it. They haven't finalized it completely. I just gave it a rest run to see how it ran. I'm going to stay with it tell the full release.
Cool, that is what I thought you meant. Did you find any bugs to speak of? I might give it a try if most things are going well with it.

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

I stand corrected..very cool. I think I'll give it another day then (should be released any time now) and switch to it.

djinsydius

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
The changelog only had like 3 or 4 things on it & none of them are very noticeable for me. It has one of Ziggy's kernels included but that's the only difference I saw...

Reactions: mclarryjr

se_brandon

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll wait until the full release comes out to upgrade. I'm really enjoying the BAMF Remix 2.1 with Sense 3.0 add-in's right now.

I'm very excited for it though!

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i flashed this rom (RC5) amazing rom, but I did notice a few issues:

1. Setcpu profiles don't seem to kick in correctly
2. Some widgets dont display properly ex. wifi widget was not level with other widgets on screen
3. Overclocking to at least 1.2ghz (I am at 1.6ghz) is a must to handle sense 3.0, anything less = major lag

other than that this is an amazing rom (so far), and I am very happy that sense 3.0 was ported to the tbolt, it was a very welcomed, refreshing update

Last edited:

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i flashed it a few days ago i love it! most important of all my battery doesnt die out by 11 am.i left the house at 7 am today battery fully charged, it is 7 23 pm now and it's at 47 percent still and it's been like this since i flashed the new ram. only problem i've noticed so far is that i dont get my voicemail notifications i have to reboot the phone then they show up, but i can live with that. everything else works great

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i'm on RC5 preview for a few days now no new bugs that wern't in RC4 that i've noticed except for the set CPU was set up a lil awkwardly at 1st but was just fine after i changed settings back, also note i did not need to do a full wipe i just wiped the cache and dalvik 3X and flashed over RC4 with no issues, also note i had no issues doing this with RC4 over RC3 either, it does seem a lil faster than RC4

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I actually got it to work with the stock sms app after trying to resend it a few times

at least we aren't having the same sms/mms problems as sprint users :D

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
another issue I noticed

MMS fails to send

i didn't have that issue but i use chompSMS so i wouldnt have noticed, my only real issue is same i've had with RC3 &RC4 my apps on my SD lose there icons on home page in place of that generic grren and white android icon and disappear from my lock screen shortcuts alltogether

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn